La Aurora Officially Launches In-House US Distribution and Announces New Key Team Members.
La Aurora spans the globe to more than 90 countries and five continents by delivering the distinct taste of the Dominican Republic. This month, La Aurora USA LLC (LUSA), is proud to officially launch their in-house distribution, based in Miami, FL, with an expanded executive and sales team. LUSA will have a full U.S. distribution team with sales staff calling on accounts, supporting the full portfolio of products and growing the La Aurora brand. As the success of the brand develops in the U.S., the team will continue to grow too. Retailers who previously carried La Aurora products under former distributor, Miami Cigar Company, will now be serviced directly by La Aurora USA.
“La Aurora was founded in 1903 with a humble creed to work for the common good, maintaining integrity, authenticity, frankness, perseverance, honesty, and a passion for excellence,” said Guillermo León, President of La Aurora. “Today La Aurora USA sets forth our ‘New Dawn’ in the U.S. premium cigar market and in our consumer’s humidor. With our in- house distribution and expanded team, we will bring that same level of quality that you find in every facet of La Aurora cigars and continue to build long-lasting relationships with retailers and consumers across the states.”
New Team Members
The La Aurora team has grown in the last few months with the addition of Ed McKenna, CEO and John Ferrigan Director of Sales. The team is excited to be adding several new key members to direct its U.S. operations. This team has 100+ years of combined cigar industry knowledge and experience.
- Greyci Tineo, Director of Operations
- Greyci Tineo is responsible for overseeing all of La Aurora USA’s supply chain logistics, accounts management, and customer service.
- William Marante, National Events Manager, Account Executive
- William Marante is in charge of developing in-store event plans for sales; this includes new product introductions, managing trade show and event marketing efforts across the country. Working in conjunction with factory personnel, Marante will coordinate ambassador/master blender visits for marketing events. He is also the account executive primarily for the Florida market and accounts across the East Coast.
- Dominico Magaña, Account Executive (Texas, Colorado, and Oklahoma)
- Dominico Magaña is directly responsible for leading the Texas, Colorado, and Oklahoma regions with a focus on building and managing account relationships, driving quality distribution, and leading education at the wholesale, retail, and consumer level.
- George C. Zaglifa, Account Executive (California, Nevada, Arizona, and the rest of the West)
- George C. Zaglifa is directly responsible for leading the California, Nevada, Arizona, and West regions with a focus on building and managing account relationships, driving quality distribution, and leading education at the wholesale, retail, and consumer level.
- John Gaglio, Brand Manager
- John Gaglio will provide insights, while developing strategies and tactics to compete effectively in the marketplace. He is also the lead on all product management in support of the sales team.
- John Ferrigan, Director of Sales
- John Ferrigan is also responsible for managing the Central Region and key accounts at a national level.