Nestor Andrés Plasencia Torres is known as the largest grower of tobacco in the world with more than 6000 employees, and 8 plantations. He and his family also produce 40 million cigars in 4 factories in Nicaragua and Honduras, among them their own brands Plasencia Cosecha 146, Plasencia Reserva, Alma del Campo, Alma Fuerte and Alma del Fuego.
With the InterTabac show taking place in Germany in September, Nestor Plasencia is going on tour in Europe.
Here are the dates and locations to meet Nestor Plasencia in person and sample some of his great cigars:
– Friday, September 13, 2019: London, Boisdale Canary Wharf
– Monday, September 16, 2019: Basel, Hotel Les Trois Rois
– Tuesday, 17 September, 2019: Kreuzlingen (CH), Portmann Tabak
– Wednesday, September 18, 2019: Nuremberg, Casa del Puro
– Thursday, September 19, 2019: Cologne, Big Smoke