The Davidoff and Cigar Journal brands have been friends for 25 years. Both companies strive to meet the highest demands of cigar connoisseurs. Both companies are active worldwide and both address the same target groups. So what could be more natural than to create a cigar together for the 25th anniversary of the Cigar Journal? Sam Reuter, Global Brand Ambassador and Head of Product Development & Strategic Innovation at Oettinger Davidoff, reveals the following about the Blend: “For this special anniversary, we came up with a special blend that is very balanced, aromatic and multi-layered due to its tobacco age – just like our relationship to the Cigar Journal.
Format: Robusto 5 x 50 | 127 x 19,8
Origin: Dom. Rep.
Wrapper: Ecuador Habano 5 yrs.
Binder: Ecuador Sumatra 5 yrs.
Filler: Dom. Rep. (San Vicente Mejorado Seco, San Vicente Mejorado Visus, Piloto Visus, San Vicente Visus, Yamasa Visus) 9 yrs.
Price/box: EUR 260,– | USD 290.00 | CHF 290,– | GBP 345.00 | HKD 4,450.00 | MYR 2500.00
Only 300 boxes of ten pieces will be available worldwide, which is why the cigars are only available in very few specialist shops.
Here are the retailers who carry the cigar (some might not have received delivery, yet):
– Cigarworld Benden, Dusseldorf, Germany, www.cigarworld.de
– Zechbauer Munich, Germany, zechbauer.de
– Zigarren Herzog Berlin, Germany, zigarren-herzog.com
– Tabak-Lädeli, Storchengasse 19, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
– Manuel’s Zurich, Switzerland, www.manuels.ch
– Urs Portmann, Kreuzlingen / St. Gallen Switzerland, www.portmanntabak.ch
– Cigarstore, Margaretenstraße 42, 1040 Wien, Austria
– Tabaktrafik Friedenthal, Kassenhalle-Westbahnhof, 1150 Wien, Austria
– Davidoff of London, UK, http://www.davidofflondon.com
– Davidoff St. Petersburg, Russia, cigarday.ru
– Trinidad Cigar Co., Malaysia, www.cigarhouse.my
– Cigars Lounge, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, /www.cigarslounge.com.my
– Davidoff Hong Kong, www.landmark.hk/en/shopping/davidoff-of-geneva-since-1911
– Davidoff, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia