VegaFina released a new line of aged cigars, VF 1998 which also commemorated with its name the year of creation of the brand.
This new premium line,VF 1998 offers cigars hand-made with tobacco leaves carefully selected and aged for at least 3 years. A delicate process as a result of the thorough work of the Grupo de Maestros of Tabacalera de García, the factory located in the Dominican town of La Romana. It is presented in three vitolas whose names make reference to the cigar ring gauges: VF 50; VF 52 and VF 54.
Filler: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua and Colombia
Binder: Java Indonesia
Size: ring gauge 50 x 115 mm length, ring gauge 52 x 135 mm length, ring gauge 54 x 155 mm length
Presentatian: Box of 10 cigars
- Wrapper: dark brown colour, shiny and silky, with almost no veins.
- Aroma: woody, floral y toasted; hints of cedar, leather, cinnamon, nuts and honey.
- Taste: woody and roasted, with mild salty and spicy hints and sweet nuances of mellow fruit; notes of almonds, white pepper, vanilla, coffer and molasses.
- Strength: mild-medium.
- Combustion: even and homogeneous.
- Ashes: light grey with little darker veins, compact and stable.
- Smoking time: VF 50: 40’; VF 52: 55’; VF 54: 70’.