A Montecristo heirloom humidor masterpiece befitting its namesake will begin arriving at a select number of retailers nationwide in March.
The Montecristo 1935 Anniversary Tesoro De Oro, meaning “treasure of gold,” is a timeless luxury humidor, hand-crafted to emulate the wonder of the golden treasure discovered by Dantes in the acclaimed novel, “The Count of Monte Cristo.”
Owners of this treasure will indulge in a luxury experience with this two-toned, piano-finished showstopper that comes complete with 80 cigars. The humidor will include 30 of the 95-rated Montecristo 1935 Anniversary No. 2, a cigar that earned Cigar Aficionado’s #2 Cigar of Year in 2021.
The Montecristo 1935 Anniversary Tesoro De Oro also rewards lovers of luxury with 50 cigars that are being released exclusively in this humidor and will come in a bespoke 55 x 6 figurado-shape, fittingly named Aniversario to celebrate 88 iconic years of Montecristo cigar excellence.
This customized, limited-edition luxury humidor, comes with the award-winning Montecristo 1935 Anniversary brand and has a number of key features:
· Limited run – only 300 units produced
· Each humidor comes with 80 Montecristo 1935 Anniversary cigars, blended by Rafael Nodal and A.J. Fernandez with 100% of the finest Nicaragua tobacco
· Hand-crafted with a stunning piano finish and lined with the finest cedar
· Unique cedar trays and accessory tray compartments, encapsulated by beautiful, classic doors
· Constructed to fit two Boveda humidity control packs, included
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for this magnificent humidor and exclusive cigars is $5,000.