Cigar Journal is organising an enjoyable golf/cigar tournament in Innsbruck from 26 to 28 June 2020. Those who are not too good at golf can make up for their weaknesses with cigar knowledge – and vice versa. The main thing is that we have fun.
On 26 June we will play a 9-hole tournament at the GC Innsbruck-Igls (Lans), followed by a cigar evening at the Restaurant Rosseo. On June 27th there will be a Golf/Cigar Challenge at the Golfrange Rossau followed by a suckling pig dinner.
A weekend all about cigar enjoyment, camaraderie, golfing fun … and peppered with fun competitions. The flights will compete as cigar teams and should know their chosen brand well. Which brands are available will be decided later. On the course and in the range you can expect technical golf challenges and tricky questions about the cigar. After the competitions we will celebrate and enjoy together on both evenings.
- Hotel reservation until 15.3.2020: [email protected] |Subject “Golf & Cigar
- Accommodation prices incl. breakfast, WLAN, parking: single €84,- | double €123,- | super double €133,- Jun. suite €143,- |Hotel Kapeller Philippine Welser Strasse 96 6020 Innsbruck
- Limited number of participants
- For further information/registration please send an email with subject “Golf & Cigar” to [email protected]
- Hotel reservations do not automatically count as registration for the event
- You must also register at [email protected]
- All transfers in Innsbruck by bus
- Price excl. hotel: €230,- (members of Cigar Rights of Austria: €190,-)
- incl. 2 dinners without drinks, golf, range, transfers, cigars …