LAMPERT CIGARS will be unveiling its newest line – Edición MORADO and it has started shipping to select shops. The widespread release is expected in mid-April.
The new line uses a Mexican San Andres wrapper and underneath a Nicaraguan binder and filler which were grown, fermented, then aged for four years by the Ortez family in the Jalapa and Condega valleys.
Like the Edición AZUL and ROJO, the Edición Morado is produced by Fábrica AGROTABACOS, Nicaragua.
The Edición MORADO will initially be available in Robusto (MSRP 14$) and Toro (MSRP 15$) sizes in the US. The Short Robusto will be added later in the year.
The select stores receiving the Morado line are;
- Hill Cigar Company, St. Louis, MI (http://www.hillcigarco.com/)
- Humidor of Lisle, Lisle, IL (https://humidorcigarlounge.com)
- La Biblioteca, Plasentia, CA (https://chasefireclub.com/lounge/)
- Luxury Cigar Club, Cottonwood, AZ (https://luxurycigarclub.com/)
- Matador Cigar Lounge(s), New York (https://www.matadorcigars.com/locations/)
- Maxamar Ultimate Cigars, Orange, CA (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/)
- Oxford Cigar Co, Orlando, FL (https://oxfordcigarcompany.com/)
- Sir Louis Cigars, Wilbraham, MA (https://www.sirlouiscigars.com/)
- Smoke Manayunk, Manayunk, PA (https://smokemanayunk.com/)
- Smokers Abbey, Austin, TX (https://smokersabbey.com/)