For the first time since 2019, InterTabac 2022 will take place live and without Covid restrictions (September 15-17). In addition to countless well-known and global cigar brands, a striking number of new exhibitors are taking the opportunity to present themselves this year.
“The International Cigar Pavilion in particular offers companies the opportunity to take part in the largest trade fair in Europe for the first time without great effort,” says Angelika Bauer, explaining the increased demand and adding: “The booking situation is really good. There are still a few spaces available, but less every day.”
The Cigar Pavilion promises exciting encounters with manufacturers such as…
- JRE Tobacco by Justo M. Eiroa from Honduras (Aladino, Rancho Luna, Tatascan)
- Blue Mountain Cigars by Marvin Wright from Nicaragua
- Cornelio Cigars Factory from La Romana, Dom. Rep.
- La Caoba Cigars from Paraguay, a company that was founded in Germany in 1910 as Zigarrenhaus Stadecker
- SB Cigars by Simon Beltra from the Azua region, Dom. Rep.
- Escobar Cigars from Nicaragua
- but also with the rum manufacturer RON FORTIN from Paraguay
In addition, a number of new exhibitors will also be present with their own stands. Among them, well-known names like…
- Oscar Valladares Tobacco from Honduras
- Karen Berger from Don Kiki Cigars in Nicaragua
- Padilla Cigars from Nicaragua
- Cigar Kings, the Nicaraguan brand of German Philipp Kugler
- the young Mexican cigar brand Casa 1910
- Gran Honduras Cigars by Guillermo Rico
- Confidenciaal, created by Hong Kong cigar retailer and lounge operator Eric Piras
- Lampert Cigars by the young Austrian Stefan Lampert
- Mosh Le Cigare from Switzerland / Dom. Rep.
- Toreo Cigars from Nicaragua and the Dom. Rep. by Zafi Barzilay
Of course, the global power players will not be missing from the comeback of the trade fair in 2022: A.J. Fernandez, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, Casa Turrent, Drew Estate, E.P. Carillo, J.C. Newman, Habanos, Maya Selva, My Father, Oliva, Padrón, PDR, Plasencia, Rocky Patel, Villiger… just to name a few.